Hooman is the CEO & Co-founder of Clearspring technologies, one of the leading technology companies in the Washington, DC area. Just in case you haven’t heard of them, Clearspring is the leading provider of widget services, where Radfar leads platform marketing and strategy initiatives. Clearspring and SocialCash work together on engaging users on Facebook Applications for some of the world’s top brands.
1) I majored in: BA Econ/BS Comp Sci/MS Electrical and Computer Science
2) I'm most well-known for: being CEO of Clearspring
3) How did I end up in DC? Moved my company here to get financed.
4) When I'm not at Clearspring, I’m: On the road.
5) One thing about me few people know: I have 8 years of studio art training.
6) If I were a super hero, I'd be: I am a superhero.
7) The thing I love most about my job is: Working with smart people to invent our world.
8) Website worth checking out: Selfless plug: www.widgify.com
9) Best candy: Raisinettes
10) Memorable trip: First time I went to Silicon Valley and visited the house where HP started.
11) Favorite Facebook app: Mob Wars
12) 3 gadgets I can't function without: Laptop, Blackberry, Pen
13) My future plans include: Smiling and enjoying life.
14) In 2007 I: Helped create the first widget sharing and tracking platform.
15) In 2008 I: Made it the world’s largest widget platform.
16) In 2009 I: Want to surprise people.
Post by Thais Luporini