Siqi Chen is the founder and CEO of Serious Business, a social game development studio. He’s a top ranked developer on Facebook and one of the brilliant minds behind Friends For Sale, one of the most popular gaming apps on the site. We haven’t seen Siqi in a while, but hope the serious team is doing well and wish them continued success in the coming year!
1) I majored in: Awesome. And math.
2) I'm most well-known for: Making gold-digging a game!
3) How did I end up in San Fran? I wanted to be in the middle of it all, ten years too late.
4) When I'm not doing "serious business", I'm: Playing "fun games".
5) One thing about me few people know: That I am awesome. I wish more people knew that.
6) If I were a super hero, I'd be: Mr. Manhattan.
7) The thing I love most about my job is: Working with really smart people.
8) Website worth checking out: http://www.seriousbusiness.com. I've been told it can be amusing!
9) Best candy: Altoids Sours - or sour in general.
10) Best trip: Yosemite - I like mountains, rivers, and trees!
11) Favorite Facebook app: I can't talk about that ... yet.
12) 3 gadgets I can't function without: iPhone - it's an incredible phone, a revolutionary internet device, and the best iPod we've ever built!
13) My future plans include: Going to Disneyland, eating Pho, and buying a small country.
14) In 2007 I: Did nothing for half a year, then I worked for the other half.
15) In 2008 I: Worked a year for the first half of the year, and then did nothing in the second half.
16) In 2009 I: Will try to work normally.