Let me take you behind the scenes. Hebda is an Account Manager here at SocialCash, and is in daily contact with developers who are entering/have been part of/or are just curious about our monetization galaxy. She owns a collection of 100+ stickers and enjoys drinking tea in the afternoon. If you don't recognize the face, you'll most likely recognize the humor.
1) I majored in: Foreign Affairs and Art History
2) I'm most well-known for: Managing developer accounts at SocialCash. And being the office’s Sticker Bandit. You remember Sandylion and Lisa Frank.
3) How did I end up in DC? I’ve been living in and around the District since I was 2. High school here, college in Charlottesville, now settled in Arlington, VA. After 22 years, my friends are just now starting to become desensitized to my antics – no way I’m pulling out now. Plus, Mom would be sad if I stopped coming to Sunday night football dinners at the compound.
4) When I'm not cruising in the SocialCash sub I: Write, enjoy DC adventures with CK/KC/TL etc., stay tuned into Gossip Girl’s most current love triangle. I am Chuck Bass.
5) One thing about me few people know: I plan on wearing my plaid snow boots for the entire month of January. Actual weather patterns mean nothing to me.
6) If I were a super hero, I'd be: Nancy Drew.
7) The thing I love most about my job is: When you wake up in the morning excited to start your day, you know you’ve got a great thing going. I love what surrounds me: constant innovation, creative minds, people that inspire and make me laugh until I cry/am on the verge of breaking a rib.
8) Website worth checking out: http://dailycandy.com; http://jcrew.com à puffer vest, please. I already have the green one. I wear Medium.
9) Best candy: Red Swedish Fish. And Candy Corn. Halloween leftovers up to 95% off at your local CVS!
10) Unforgettable trip: Touring Athens, Rome, Florence, and Venice during my junior year of high school. My art history class went on a 10-day seeing spree. I’ll never forget the architectures, poppy fields of Tuscany, brick-oven pizza and gelato, and visiting the ruins of the world’s very first shopping mall.
11) Favorite Facebook app: NatalieDee daily feed. And Pittsburgh Steelers Fans. I love it when Hines Ward smiles.
12) 3 gadgets I can't function without: alarm clock, my iPod (a green mini circa 2003), Pentel’s EnerGel Liquid Gel Ink pens.
13) My future plans include: Smiling more each day than the one before. Charting a yacht around the Greek Isles.
14) In 2007 I: Was slightly corporate, started needing coffee, saw Justin Timberlake for the 5th time.
15) In 2008 I: Began my SocialCash love affair, ate sandwiches & read by the pool, learned how not to deal with Virgin America customer service.
16) In 2009 I: Will work on my sleeping habits, go to Louisiana for a crawfish broil, look forward to the season premiere of LOST.