Abby Lauterbach is a Project Manager at Buddy Media, and probably the funniest person I know. She feeds us Buddy Media chocolate at conferences and is SocialCash's favorite pen pal. Her profile speaks for itself and she needs no further intro. Enjoy!
1) I majored in: Photography and Imaging, minor in Business.
2) I'm most well-known for: Being Abby Lauterbach, Comic Genius. (Ricky Gervais' words, not mine)
3) How did I end up in NYC? By plane (Big family argument, I wanted to pull a "Forrest Gump" but Mommy Lauterbach wasn't having it).
4) When I'm not writing letters to SocialCashies, I’m: managing projects at Buddy Media.
5) One thing about me few people know: I am a sneaker freak (feel free to pick me up a pair of Nike Dunks, size 8.5). Also, it takes me several drafts to write a successful post-it note.
6) The thing I love most about my job is: It is cruel to make me pick one thing.
8) Best candy: Teuscher Champagne Truffles (Tie for second: Pop Rocks and Spice Girls Lollipops)
9) Best trip: Down a flight of stairs (There were people at the bottom. Think human bowling).
10) Favorite Facebook app: El Sombrero Selector de Harry Potter (Favorite Buddy Media app: AdBattle- http://apps.facebook.com/adbattle )
11) 3 gadgets I can't function without: 1. Solar Powered Watch 2. TiVo 3. Is floss a gadget?
12) My future plans include: Learning how to surf, snowboard, play the saxophone and run a half-marathon (Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson got nothing on my Bucket List).
13) In 2007 I: built large scale Lite-Brites of my family, graduated NYU and joined the Buddy Media team.
14) In 2008 I: walked my first marathon, went sky diving, met my new friends at Social Cash and enjoyed every single day at work (even when my team lost the kickball game).
15) In 2009 I: will create the internet (the one you are reading this on is a mirage). And if time permits, I will legally change my name to Abz.
Any last thoughts? My life. My card. American Express.